Pediatric patients often seek medical care mainly because of head ache. Headache onset, duration, and severity, associated symptoms, Family history of migraines, Medication history, Factors that may have precipitated the headache (most often migraine) are the common symptoms in pediatric patients. Migraine is the major problem pediatric patients suffer with.
- Track 1-1 Classification of Migraine in children
- Track 2-2 Classification of Migraine in children
- Track 3-3 Cold Stimulus Headache
- Track 4-4 Elevated Intracranial Pressure (ICP) in children
- Track 5-5 Migraine with Brainstem Aura
- Track 6-6 Tension-type Headache in children
- Track 7-7 Vestibular Migraine