Pediatric neurology deals with the analysis and management of neurological conditions in newborns, infants, children and adolescents. The discipline of child neurology involves Cerebrovascular Disease, Demyelinating Disease, Developmental and Behavioral Problems, Genetic Disorders that affect people in these age groups. The advancements paved way for the pediatric neurologists to deal with conditions that vary considerably, from relatively simple disorders to more complex and infrequent conditions such as metabolic disease or Neurodegenerative Disorders.
- Track 1-1 Specific Learning Disabilities in children
- Track 2-2 Mucopolysaccharidoses
- Track 3-3 Tics
- Track 4-4 Neurological Disorders
- Track 5-5 Diagnosis and Treatment
- Track 6-6 Epidemiology
- Track 7-7 Advanced Technologies