Developmental & Behavioral Problems
A group of psychiatric conditions originating in childhood that involve serious impairment in different areas are Developmental disorders. They are otherwise called Mathew's disorder. Health professionals previously thought that brain disorders such as bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders, or even depression occurred after childhood but now, it is widely proven that these brain disorders can begin in early childhood. Attention-Deficit Disorder (ADD), Angelman Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD), Down Syndrome, Expressive Language Disorder, Fragile X Syndrome, Landau-Kleffner Syndrome, Learning Disabilities (LD), Mental Retardation are some of the developmental and behavioral problems.
- Track 1-1 Asperger Syndrome
- Track 2-2 Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Track 3-3 Autism Spectrum Disorder in children
- Track 4-4 Intellectual Disability in children
- Track 5-5 Specific Learning Disabilities in children